Debug #1… Featuring eighty pages packed with previews, reviews, features, and developer interviews!
- Over 100 games covered. Tchia, The Last Worker, Gori: Cuddly Carnage, DREDGE, Sea of Stars, Cocoon, Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, Mika and the Witch’s Mountain, Tin Hearts, Clive ‘N’ Wrench, and so many more.
- Four page developer feature with Flea! and Tapeworm developer Alastair Low about his latest viral hit, the Lowtek Light Book. Definitely one not to miss!
- Sit down interview with Matt Sharp and Georg Backer about their mind bending experimental platformer Viewfinder.
- Actor Jason Isaacs weighs in on the dangers of artificial intelligence whilst we give you our thoughts on PlayStation VR2 title The Last Worker.
- Full featured retro section looking at the latest indie games for legacy platforms, including Amiga, NES, Mega Drive, and Dreamcast.
Take a peak inside Debug #1 with our digital sampler. You can also download the PDF version.